- 340,882 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Allie Brosh on Depression
- If You Have One Best Friend in Your life........
- Videos that are important to me
- A Father's Grief Over His 15 Year Old Son's Suicide
- My Attempt at Springtime
- Inner Demons???
- A Waste?
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Gambling Recovery Can Start Here. Sharing Hope, Raising Awareness, Support, and Educate.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den"
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
- Phoebe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
Monthly Archives: June 2013
When I went to bed last night, I had a great deal of anxiety. I could hardly go to sleep and the times I did I don’t think I was completely asleep. Early this morning, I had a dream about … Continue reading
Part 8 6-25-13 7:48 pm Mountain time Today, we decided to go back to Deadwood and do some of the things I wanted to do yesterday since we now know how to get around the place. We simply drove there, … Continue reading
Part seven 6-24-13 7:15 pm Mountain time We took an hour ride to Deadwood today. I have looked forward to going there, because of its historical significance. I wanted to take a tour of Deadwood, a tour of Mt. Moriah … Continue reading
Part six 6-23-13 8:26 pm Mountain Time Today we rode the motorcycle over to the Crazy Horse Monument. For those that don’t know, many years ago and old Indian Chief Standing Bear asked a sculptor, Korczak Ziolkowski, to carve an … Continue reading
Part 5 6-22-13 7:08 pm Mountain time Today we went into Hill City and boarded the 1880s train. This train is part of the train system that was developed in this area after gold was found in The Black Hills. … Continue reading
What do you do with the love that you have for someone when they no longer exist on this Earth? One might say love the people you have even more. But I can’t do this. The love I have for … Continue reading