- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: July 2013
This is a song that I’ve wanted to put on my blog for a long time but I hesitated because this song is so ingrained in our minds to the sinking of the Titanic that all we can see when … Continue reading
I seem to be at some sort of point in my grieving process that I don’t know how to handle. Since Kaitlyn died I have been pouring my heart out on Facebook, then got a blog and continue to do … Continue reading
There is something about swamps to me. I live in southeastern North Carolina and where I live there are many of them. They have beautiful cypress trees, areas of water that have Lillie pads, some of the areas in them … Continue reading
I wanted to re-blog this video slide I made about Kaitlyn because well, I just want to. It appears that I have made something that every time I look at it, it rips my heart out of my chest and … Continue reading
Kaitlyn’s funeral was a surreal event for me. I didn’t even feel like I was in my own body, or maybe I was in a dream. I remember all the kind words and the faces that voiced their sorrow to … Continue reading
Kaitlyn, I wanted to let you know that your beloved cat Gatito, who you left with us and is now a part of our family that we love dearly, is doing well and he had his first vet visit with … Continue reading
This is the final installment of the facebook entries on Kaitlyn’s FB after her death. I even went up to the current time. However, I did leave out all the millions of entries I made myself since most of them … Continue reading