My niece Lisa Ray Soles has gotten the ball rolling on participating in The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Walk in Myrtle Beach, SC held at Broadway at the beach Oct 26, 2013. This is a Nationwide walk and they are held all over. Our name is Team Kaitlyn. I am a team member and Lisa is team Captain. Please visit this page and give if you can. This goes to suicide prevention all over the United States. Please visit this page to learn more and I hope you participate or give in Kaitlyn’s name and memory. Suicide is an epidemic. Let’s do all we can in its prevention. My niece has become a very strong advocate for suicide prevention since Kaitlyn died and I thank her so much.
- 309,324 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- From Anne with an "e" to a suicide note
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Kaitlyn's visit and message
- More info on Walk out of the Darkness for suicide prevention
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Inner Demons???
- Videos that are important to me
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W