- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: September 2013
To All Parents By Edgar Guest “I’ll lend you for a little time a child of mine” he said. For you to love the while she lives and mourn for when she’s dead. It may be six or seven years … Continue reading
Oh its nights like this that I ask how could you leave me Kaitlyn? How could you leave me Kaitlyn? It’s the selfish question of a very hurt mother that cannot fathom how we were so close but yet you … Continue reading
Nurse’s Song (Innocence) When voices of children are heard on the green And laughing is heard on the hill, My heart is at rest within my breast And everything else is still Then come home my children the sun is … Continue reading
It seems that Kaitlyn’s poetry throughout her life was very prophetic. The one’s I knew about when she was a teenager, the one’s she won awards for were also. However, I or any other adult, really saw what she was … Continue reading
When I woke up this morning and settled into my favorite spot in my den and started on my first cup of coffee, I looked over into my living room as, of course, I often do, it’s just to the … Continue reading
Years ago I once listened to a lot of country music, but eventually my interest in it vanished. Too many pickup trucks, girls, and dirt roads and I soon tired of it. But in the mix of country music are … Continue reading