- 350,879 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now Shares Hope, Support, & Resources From Problem Gambling & Recovery.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Medicine + Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Welcome to ghost talk blog
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Kaitlyn, I just can’t believe you are gone. I just can’t believe you are gone. Words fail me now, my soul is in agony. I can’t believe you are gone………. Sometimes my torment is so great, I cannot find the … Continue reading
My niece Lisa is the team captain for the Out of the Darkness Walk for suicide prevention that we are doing for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. These walks are done all over America and this one will be … Continue reading
I just wanted to write something for clarification. The tags I use in my posts include depression and bipolar. Using the tag bipolar does not mean this is what Kaitlyn was suffering from. Truth be told, I don’t know what … Continue reading
This is great info I found on someone’s blog. I find Kay Redfield Jamison’s books very helpful.
To My Family I do a great deal of worrying about what I write on my blog because I know each and every member of my family looks at it, some on a daily basis. The things I write about … Continue reading
Where are you? I’m a Christian but that still does not let me know where you are. Even though I’m Christian, I don’t have traditional beliefs. What is heaven? Is it somewhere in our universe, in our galaxy, beyond ALL … Continue reading
I recently watched a video on You Tube where a young man was giving a wonderful, eye opening talk about depression and suicide. I looked down at all the comments below and I was horrified by so many of them. … Continue reading
Originally posted on My Bright Shining Star:
I see your smiling sweet face and eyes that I have known and loved for 23 years, sitting across the table from me at the Chinese restaurant we took you to the last…