- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Here are the reasons I don’t want to write my book anymore. I asked for advice on a book writer forum and these are 2 of the replies I got. It made me pause for sure. I just wanted you … Continue reading
Dear Kaitlyn, I’m writing to you and you’re not here to see it, but that’s nothing new. I’ve been writing to you all along. I’m trying to find some way to live now that you are gone by trying to … Continue reading
Though I didn’t want to make this public knowledge until I got well into the project, I want to say that I’m writing a book about Kaitlyn, though I have sworn in the past not to do so for various … Continue reading
Yesterday we participated in the Out of the Darkness Walk for suicide prevention for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was a great success and our team was number one at the time for donations … Continue reading
I woke up this morning before 6 a.m. Kaitlyn because Savannah got out of her invisible fence in the night and was under my window barking and whining. Then of course the cats were ready to be fed. I got … Continue reading
I have been given two special gifts today and tonight. First was the lone Morning Glory that I posted about earlier tonight. The second one came in the form of an email from a man I had never met before, … Continue reading
This morning I emailed my friend Jan Andersen who wrote the book “Chasing Death: Losing A Child To Suicide. http://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Death-Losing-Suicide-ebook/dp/B007CVYQMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382393287&sr=8-1&keywords=chasing+death+losing+a+child+to+suicide. When Kaitlyn took her life 4-11-13 after a while I looked for books that would help me learn to cope. … Continue reading