- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Originally posted on Suicide Prevention News and Comment:
By Franklin Cook, SPNAC Editor I have worked in suicide prevention and suicide grief support for a little more than a decade, and for the past year and a half (since the…
I sit here at home in my over 9 months after losing Kaitlyn and I ponder quite a bit. I’ve posted 5 billion Facebook posts, over 400 blog posts, and have written an over 90,000 word book (my word document … Continue reading
Okay everyone, I AM in deep horrible grief about the death of Kaitlyn. I isolate myself a lot but I do not imagine things. I know I’ve mentioned incidences with Kaitlyn’s cat Gatito before but last night really made me … Continue reading
If Kaitlyn were alive, I would have already called her a few times to make sure she did not drive on the icy, snowy roads. She would have probably poo pooed me and if she wanted to go somewhere, she … Continue reading
You know how funeral homes now ask for pictures of your loved one that has died so they can make a video slide for their visitation? Well, here is the one they did for us for Kaitlyn. I remember Me, … Continue reading
This young woman that killed herself was so similar to Kaitlyn only she was not a medical student. This is what’s happening to our young, brilliant, athletic, college, grad school, med school, etc young people. In this world the pressure … Continue reading