This is the article in The Robesonian newspaper (Robeson county, North Carolina) that was just published online and in the physical paper. He interviewed me for this one and I think he did a good job too. The only thing wrong is that under her picture he has her date of death April 2014, but has it right in the article as 2013. He wrote way more than I even expected and I am glad and I think he did a good job of making the point clear about my book.
- 319,532 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- A Father's Grief Over His 15 Year Old Son's Suicide
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- The loss of my daughter Kaitlyn by suicide
- In Memory of my daughter Kaitlyn Elkins 1-19-90 to 4-11-13
- One Day When I Die.......
- Videos that are important to me
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Artist & Visual Explainer of things
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- "Holiday Recovery Starts Here~A Bet Free, Sober, & Clean Blog~Sharing Hope in Recovery One Day at a Time"
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Happy Holidays~Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W