- 352,322 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now Shares Hope, Recovery From Gambling Addiction, News & Resources.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Health + Inspiration
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Living in Stigma
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Just got back from a wonderful day with my daughter Stephanie. First we ate at Red Robin (see post below) and then we went to see the Disney movie Maleficent. That was one of the best movies I have ever … Continue reading
There would be many things I would tell Kaitlyn now if I had the chance. But one of those things would be the message in this new song just released by Colby Caillat. PLEASE watch this. What an important message … Continue reading
This is rather fitting with my last post… To Kaitlyn: Beam Me Up There’s a whole other conversation going on In a parallel universe Where nothin’ breaks and nothin’ hurts There’s a waltz playin’ frozen in time Blades of grass … Continue reading
Ever since I was a little girl I have had this fascination with space. Everything in the cosmos that is so infinite. The fact that our galaxy, The Milky Way, where our planet is home, has billions of stars in … Continue reading
Sometimes I think as a survival mechanism that my brain comes up with, there are times when my horrible, intense grief changes into something else. Oh the grief is still there, but my brain deals with it in a different … Continue reading
I care a great deal about all of my reviews that I have gotten on my book on amazon.com. But there is one in particular that I want to share because it is written by James Webb PhD who wrote … Continue reading
One of my favorite poems that Kaitlyn wrote is “Dandelion.” I never knew of its existence until after she died and found where she had written it when she was in undergrad and it was in a publication they had. … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking about something lately. I’ve been really hoping for a new dream visit from Kaitlyn. Anyone that has kept up with my blog for a while knows that I’ve had a few dreams about her since her death … Continue reading