- 340,883 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Allie Brosh on Depression
- If You Have One Best Friend in Your life........
- Videos that are important to me
- A Father's Grief Over His 15 Year Old Son's Suicide
- My Attempt at Springtime
- Inner Demons???
- A Waste?
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Gambling Recovery Can Start Here. Sharing Hope, Raising Awareness, Support, and Educate.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den"
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
- Phoebe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
Tag Archives: authors
Here I am once again, to seemingly come on my blog and brag about my book. But I can honestly say, that though it may seem like I’m bragging, I am not. The reason I ever write about my book … Continue reading →
I got some very good reviews on my book today and yesterday. I am thankful for ALL the great reviews. Each and every one is appreciated and helpful. What is so important is that Kaitlyn is saving lives. Not in … Continue reading →
I’m happy to say that I’m going to be interviewed live (by phone) on The Good Grief Talk Show on June 4th at 9 pm eastern time. (they are in Seattle so it will be 6 pm their time). They … Continue reading →
This is the article in The Robesonian newspaper (Robeson county, North Carolina) that was just published online and in the physical paper. He interviewed me for this one and I think he did a good job too. The only thing … Continue reading →
“My Special Guest Author Interview Is With “Rhonda Sellers-Elkins” And Her New Book Release Of, “My Bright Shining Star”…
Originally posted on "Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den":
Hello And Welcome Friends, Readers, And New Visitors, ? It’s my pleasure to share with you a good friend of mine who just become a “New Author”! Please meet Author,…
I hope those of you that subscribe to my blog, or those that cruise in here to read a little, do not get tired of my writing about my book. It is not my intention to brag or anything like … Continue reading →
Author Blog Hop-Who I Am Thank you to http://www.jumbledwriter.com/ for letting me participate in this blog hop. I’m not a professional writer, but since I write a little he was gracious enough to invite me to do this fun thing. … Continue reading →