- 350,947 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now Shares Hope, Support, & Resources From Problem Gambling & Recovery.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Medicine + Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Welcome to ghost talk blog
Tag Archives: Kaitlyn Elkins
I have mentioned this book before because I used an article of the author’s in my book, but I have just finished it today and I’m totally convinced that if I had known of the emotional needs of gifted children … Continue reading
Only 4 minutes. I need not write of the contrast of what she wrote in this speech to what ultimately happened to her. It still defies belief. She was full of dreams and great plans for the future which she … Continue reading
I have come to realize that the only way I will stop writing for good is if I am no longer here physically, or too sick to type, or have gone totally insane and can no longer do so, but … Continue reading
Some days now, I just don’t want to talk about it anymore. It hurts too much. I’m going to do the promotions I have lined up for my book, and if anyone else offers anything I will gladly do it. … Continue reading
My sister Judy sent me an article titled “I Was an Accomplice to my Brother’s Suicide” the other day and I posted it on my FB page. It is on CNN in a section called CNN iReport where people can … Continue reading
Mother’s day this year is such a mixed bag of emotions. On the one hand I have my wonderful mother who I love so very much and am close to that I am going to honor because she deserves to … Continue reading
Well, you knew this would be next sometime soon didn’t you? I guess I will do this as long as I need to. However long that will be, I don’t know. Just humor me.