- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Originally posted on Shirley's Heaven:
I was cleaning out my e-mail box and came across an article that a friend sent me awhile back. I must have skimmed over it the first time around, as I often do with…
Kaitlyn, I go into the room where I have so many things from your apartment stored. I go in there every day to open the blinds. The first thing I see is the table and chair that you bought a … Continue reading
Today I had to run errands and was out and about. Evidently Bladen County let its schools out early because I got behind a few school buses. As I sat there waiting for the passengers to get out, each and … Continue reading
You know, I often sit and wonder about many things. It’s my nature. But since the suicide of my youngest daughter Kaitlyn, I ponder so many more things even more in depth. A persistent thought has often run just beneath … Continue reading
I dreamed about Kaitlyn again this morning. I have not dreamed about her since November and in that month I dreamed about her twice. This dream was a little more confusing and vague than the other dreams in what was … Continue reading
I had to go to Wilmington, NC to do some business today. It’s one of our family’s favorite cities and is about an hour from my house. After my business was done I had to wait until my daughter Stephanie … Continue reading