- 351,212 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now. We Are Supporting 'The Holiday Gift Responsibly' Campaign' With NCPG This Christmas Season...
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- 🎄 Cat Lyon's Reading Den 🎁
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Medicine + Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Welcome to ghost talk blog
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Please take the time to read this brilliantly written article. So much of what is written is so true.
Kaitlyn, I go into the room where I have so many things from your apartment stored. I go in there every day to open the blinds. The first thing I see is the table and chair that you bought a … Continue reading
Today I had to run errands and was out and about. Evidently Bladen County let its schools out early because I got behind a few school buses. As I sat there waiting for the passengers to get out, each and … Continue reading
You know, I often sit and wonder about many things. It’s my nature. But since the suicide of my youngest daughter Kaitlyn, I ponder so many more things even more in depth. A persistent thought has often run just beneath … Continue reading
I dreamed about Kaitlyn again this morning. I have not dreamed about her since November and in that month I dreamed about her twice. This dream was a little more confusing and vague than the other dreams in what was … Continue reading
I had to go to Wilmington, NC to do some business today. It’s one of our family’s favorite cities and is about an hour from my house. After my business was done I had to wait until my daughter Stephanie … Continue reading
I wonder if there is anyone in the world besides me that has left their children’s childhood drawings and creations on their refrigerator as long as I have. Here is one side of my refrigerator taken just a few minutes … Continue reading
This is the world of which my daughter Kaitlyn was about to be thrust upon. She never acted or said that she feared it, and talked about how she looked forward to it. But someone that is depressed I don’t … Continue reading
I am very aware that this blog and the majority of what I focus on since 4-12-13 is about Kaitlyn. Some of you may not even know she has a sister. I have 2 children Stephanie and Kaitlyn. Stephanie is … Continue reading