- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: April 2014
A fellow blogger posted a wonderful post about my blog and how Kaitlyn’s story affected his life. It means so much to me that it has made such a difference in his life and I hope with all my heart … Continue reading
My wonderful Kaitlyn. In the year that you have been gone I have had the great fortune to have, from time to time, antibiotics poured onto the wounds of my soul that were caused by your suicide. Though there are … Continue reading
I had a great gift given to me the other day. A young woman e-mailed me that had gone to the program at UNC-Wilmington during the summer of 2006 called “Summer Ventures in Science and Math.” It was a program … Continue reading
I wish I had known of such things as this book discusses when Kaitlyn was a child. Dr. Webb, who wrote this book, let me include a short article of his in my book. My discovery of him and what … Continue reading