- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I’m currently reading “Dying to be Free: A Healing Guide for Families after Suicide” by Beverly Cobain and Jean Larch. In the book they state some of the common traits and circumstances of some suicidal people. Some of these are: … Continue reading
Once upon a time my husband and I did a lot of camping and motorcycling. We still have a motorhome and a motorcycle though we don’t do all that we used to do with them. There was a time when … Continue reading
When Stephanie and Kaitlyn were little girls, we had a coffee table in front of our couch in our den. They always wanted to put their feet on it when they sat on the couch and I would always tell … Continue reading
So many things in my life just rub salt into the deep wound in my heart on a daily basis. Just a minute ago, on The Today Show, they had a small segment and introduced a female MD. Every time … Continue reading
I sit here before the world, a very fickle person. Somehow I thought that I would be able to quit writing to and about Kaitlyn and it would help me get my mind off of her for one second of … Continue reading
Kaitlyn, the worst day of my life was 4-12-13 when that policeman told me you had taken your life. My life will never, ever be the same. Some say I was brave, courageous to go online to talk about what … Continue reading