- 307,405 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Please don't send me messages like this
- The Ignorance About Depression
- Dear Kaitlyn: I'm Going Back to Work Now
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Videos that are important to me
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- It makes me wonder where you are.
- Where there is no more pain
- A Few Things I've Learned in the 10 Years Since Jason Died
- I dust her things
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- Does this news have pictures?
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Recovery Starts Here! A Gambling Free and Sober Blog~Sharing Hope In Recovery One Day At A Time.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Welcome To ~Cat Lyon's Reading Den"
- Matthew Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- The Suburban Sister
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- Shirley's Heaven
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Yesterday I visited my parents that live 30 minutes away. Since my daughter Kaitlyn took her life I have not visited them as much as I once did even though I spend most of my days alone. My parents are … Continue reading
I have mentioned this book before because I used an article of the author’s in my book, but I have just finished it today and I’m totally convinced that if I had known of the emotional needs of gifted children … Continue reading
Only 4 minutes. I need not write of the contrast of what she wrote in this speech to what ultimately happened to her. It still defies belief. She was full of dreams and great plans for the future which she … Continue reading
This is the time of year when all the graduations are happening. Though I am genuinely happy for all the graduates, I can’t help but reflect back on when Kaitlyn graduated high school in 2008. Her whole wonderful, promising life … Continue reading