- 340,882 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Allie Brosh on Depression
- If You Have One Best Friend in Your life........
- Videos that are important to me
- A Father's Grief Over His 15 Year Old Son's Suicide
- My Attempt at Springtime
- Inner Demons???
- A Waste?
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Gambling Recovery Can Start Here. Sharing Hope, Raising Awareness, Support, and Educate.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den"
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
- Phoebe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
Tag Archives: psychiatry
Every long once in a while, I like to put this link up that Wake Forest School of Medicine made on their online newsletter in memory of Kaitlyn. It continuously runs on that newsletter. They created a fund for their … Continue reading
I heard tonight from one of the deans of Wake Forest Med that have kept in touch with us since Kaitlyn’s death. There were two deans of the school that met with us at Kaitlyn’s apartment on that tragic day … Continue reading
I think all parents and teenagers should read this article especially if they have teenagers approaching college. This is not to make parents or children fear college, but be more aware of the potential problems they may face. College students … Continue reading
It seems making video slides helps me. This one is a little different. It shows some of Kaitlyn’s favorite things during her life. She loved all these at some point in her 23 years here on this earth. It’s just … Continue reading