- 352,322 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now Shares Hope, Recovery From Gambling Addiction, News & Resources.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Health + Inspiration
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Living in Stigma
Tag Archives: physicians
I wanted to post this latest review of my book by Dr Ralph Caruana who once taught at Wake med where Kaitlyn went to med school. He makes many good points, especially about med students. An American Tragedy, August 20, … Continue reading
Every long once in a while, I like to put this link up that Wake Forest School of Medicine made on their online newsletter in memory of Kaitlyn. It continuously runs on that newsletter. They created a fund for their … Continue reading
Dr. Pamela Wible is a family physician that has practiced for many years. She has a website and the way I found it was when I came across an article she wrote on physician suicide. I posted a comment to … Continue reading
I read and commented on Dr. Pamela Wible’s blog yesterday and she did not comment back….she called me on the phone and we talked for over an hour. She is working hard on helping prevent med student and physician suicide … Continue reading
Dr. Louise B. Andrew, who let me use one of her articles in my book, and also has the website about depression in medical students and physicians, as well as a list a mile long of other credentials, read my … Continue reading