- 340,882 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Eulogy for a Suicide
- Please don't send me messages like this
- Existential Depression In Gifted Children
- Allie Brosh on Depression
- If You Have One Best Friend in Your life........
- Videos that are important to me
- A Father's Grief Over His 15 Year Old Son's Suicide
- My Attempt at Springtime
- Inner Demons???
- A Waste?
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Gambling Recovery Can Start Here. Sharing Hope, Raising Awareness, Support, and Educate.
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- "Cat Lyon's Reading & Writing Den"
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- Sad Mum Happy Mum
- An unwanted W
- Phoebe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
Tag Archives: college
I’m disturbed by all suicides. This is such a problem in our society now. Something is so very, very wrong. But what I want to write about tonight is the alarming rate of medical student, resident, and physician suicide that … Continue reading
I have mentioned this book before because I used an article of the author’s in my book, but I have just finished it today and I’m totally convinced that if I had known of the emotional needs of gifted children … Continue reading
Physician & Medical Student Depression & Suicide from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention has much information on depression and suicide in the medical profession and medical schools. Physician and Medical Student Depression and Suicide Male physicians have a 70% higher suicide rate than males in other professions; … Continue reading
Though I am going to post this on 4-11-14, the day Kaitlyn died last year, I’m actually starting this writing on 4-10-14. I feel moved to write today, 4-10-14 because exactly one year ago today my daughter Kaitlyn did not … Continue reading