- 351,212 hits
You can purchase my new book here:
My name is Rhonda. I'm a registered nurse, for the last 20 years, that has not been able to work since the day I learned of my daughter's death by suicide 4-12-13. (She actually died 4-11-13 and her body was not found until the 12th) Me and my husband have been married for 32 years and he's a wonderful man. We grieve in different ways. He works, I write. This is my journey through this horrible land of losing a child..
Top Posts & Pages
- Videos that are important to me
- Medical Student and Physician Depression and Suicide
- One Day When I Die.......
- A Waste?
- The Latest Review of My Book
- When Kaitlyn Was 15
- Inner Demons???
- Morning Glories, Peaches and My Kaitlyn's Spirit
- In Remembrance of Kaitlyn Elkins by Wake Forest School of Medicine
- My Epiphany
Blogs I Follow
- Amanda Trusty Says
- caitybee370's Blog
- 68 Ways to Remember You
- Bet Free Recovery Now. We Are Supporting 'The Holiday Gift Responsibly' Campaign' With NCPG This Christmas Season...
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving, and Coping with Mental Illness
- Bipolar in Medical School
- Daring Greatly
- This Is Your Sign!
- 🎄 Cat Lyon's Reading Den 🎁
- Fried's Blog
- I fall to pieces
- Gone Catawampus
- Means on toast
- I Survived a Murder Attack -- My Family Didn't
- climbing up the polka dot tree
- A Haze in the Starlight
- Hollowed Out...
- Happy, Seriously.
- Despair to Deliverance
- Wexler Family Psychiatry
- Dear Daniel
- Libba Bray
- Losing a child to Suicide
- Escaping Elegance
- James' World 2
- James' Funnies
- Minuscule Moments of Inspiration
- Uncle Spike's Adventures
- I Am My Own Island
- A Mother's Grief and Learning to Live Again
- The 50-something life of a Southern gal
- A MOTHERS' SORROW
- Zachary, Forever 21
- The Infinite Fountain
- The Mindset Effect
- Mental Health Stigma--Neurofool
- Andyo1976's Blog
- Americana Injustica
- An unwanted W
- PhoebeMD: Medicine + Poetry
- Sheri Lawrence de Grom
- Welcome to ghost talk blog
Tag Archives: suicide prevention
There are many words, phrases and thoughts that fill my mind many times a day pertaining to my daughter Kaitlyn’s suicide. One of these words is something that many people that have lost loved ones to suicide dislike very much … Continue reading
Every long once in a while, I like to put this link up that Wake Forest School of Medicine made on their online newsletter in memory of Kaitlyn. It continuously runs on that newsletter. They created a fund for their … Continue reading
My sister Judy sent me an article titled “I Was an Accomplice to my Brother’s Suicide” the other day and I posted it on my FB page. It is on CNN in a section called CNN iReport where people can … Continue reading
“Funny when you’re dead how people start listening.”….. I just want to make a statement here and beg everyone that never takes that opportunity to know the quiet ones, to take that chance, you may miss out on the best … Continue reading
A fellow blogger posted a wonderful post about my blog and how Kaitlyn’s story affected his life. It means so much to me that it has made such a difference in his life and I hope with all my heart … Continue reading
My wonderful Kaitlyn. In the year that you have been gone I have had the great fortune to have, from time to time, antibiotics poured onto the wounds of my soul that were caused by your suicide. Though there are … Continue reading
I had a great gift given to me the other day. A young woman e-mailed me that had gone to the program at UNC-Wilmington during the summer of 2006 called “Summer Ventures in Science and Math.” It was a program … Continue reading